Job Title: Straight Truck Driver
Job Location: Saylorsburg, PA
Why Work at This Company: Drivers dedicated with This Company enjoy a consistent schedule and pay with home daily with consistent time off.
Please check Other Details to know the benefits you will receive during this job.
NO DRIVERS WHO LIVE IN PHILADELPHIA OR NORRISTOWN WILL BE ACCEPTED
- $65 Daily rate plus .50 CPM. ( Must work all 5 days to receive daily rate.)
- $15/stop (30 Stops per week on avg.)
- $65 for working a 6th day.
- $1250- $1300 Weekly Avg
- $70,000 Yearly Avg
- Top performers can make up to $77,000.
- $200/day while in project specific training. Training last 3-5 days.
- 1100-1400 starts. Then work a 12-14 hour shift.
- May have any 2 consecutive weekdays off. Will be working weekend.
- Account will do their best to give the driver their preference but the driver needs to be flexible for either shift.
- 1 Weekend day granted off after 270 days.
- 6th day of work available for extra money.
- Deliver groceries in a 53 or 48 dry van trailer mainly to Stop and Shop grocery stores.
- Multi-stop delivery. Usually 2 loads per day with 2-3 stops per trailer.
- No Touch freight. However most drivers will unload with a pallet jack so that they do not have to wait.
- Drivers will pick up return product at the final stop or pick up a backhaul back to the DC.
- We deliver to Long Island and all boroughs of NYC, except Manhattan.
- Drivers will not deliver in NYC during the first 6 months on the acct. However, during their training will be taking them into NYC at least 2 times.
- Long Island and Staten Island ARE NOT NYC.
- After the 6 months, drivers can expect to delivery to NYC 3-4 times per week.
- Slip seating but account will do their best to keep them in the same truck.
- New drivers do not have an assigned truck until after training.
- Automatic Daycabs that cannot be taken home for time off.
- Drivers Must have personal transportation to and from work daily.
- Drivers should understand the importance of customer service and have good customer service skills.
- Free uniforms are provided and maintained by the account.
- Drivers will work Holidays if it is their scheduled day to work unless the account is not running that Holiday.
- Annual pay raises.
Thanksgiving Christmas New Years
The Company is hiring local CDL-A dedicated drivers! Drive dedicated with this company enjoy a consistent schedule and pay, onsite management and regular deliveries to a single customer.
- Averages projected at $70,000
- Home daily with consistent time off
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid-time-off accrual from day one
Aside from the perks of a consistent schedule and pay, company dedicated truck drivers also enjoy access to comprehensive health benefit offerings including medical, dental and vision as well as life insurance, 401(k) and paid vacation.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please be kind enough to provide me with a recent resume.
If interested to apply, please provide us with a recent resume.