Job title: CAD Technician
Job type: Permanent
Visa status: UK Citizen, ILR Holder.
About Client: A World Class firm providing engineering, architecture, design, planning, project management and consulting services for all aspects of the built environment.
- Produce detailed General Arrangement drawings, plans and sections for the site infrastructure using AutoCAD
- Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals
- Preparation of Construction Documentation
- Taking responsibility for checking own work
- Completing work to agreed programme and budgetary constraints.
Qualifications / Experience
- Civil Technician with minimum 3 – 6 years’ experience working within a consultancy environment
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience of AutoCAD Civil 3D and/ or Revit would be an advantage
- A qualification in Building Information Modelling would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Navisworks, clash detections and construction sequencing would be useful
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with an ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to read construction documents
- Excellent organizational skills
- An active interest in Civil Infrastructure and MEP Engineering with a focus on Site Infrastructure
If you are interested in pursuing for this position, please be kind enough to provide me with a recent resume & answer the questions mentioned below.
- Please summarise your Skills/Experience against this position, stating why you could be a good match for this position:
- Current Salary & Benefits:
- Desired Salary & Benefits:
- Preferred working hours:
- Notice Period:
- What is your current location (Address)?
- How far is the Job location from your place?
- If located far from the Job place, are you willing to relocate?
- Other Hiring Processes – Do you have any other job offer in hand, or you are between an interview process with any other company?
- What is your UK work authorisation status (UK citizen, ILR Holder, EU Citizen)?
- Available time slots from Monday to Friday to call you for further discussion?
Thank you for your time & consideration. Hope to hear from you soon.
Anuja Ghatkar | Recruiter | WilsonHCG
M: +44 020 3290 9001 E: firstname.lastname@example.org