Facebook Advertising Agency
Facebook Ads Marketing Services
Do you know more than 60% of people purchase products from Facebook Ads. With the growing popularity of Facebook, the need to have a Facebook page for your brand and business is a must. David Solution’s Facebook marketing experts provide the right combination of plans and tactics to increase your sale or Likes to your fan page. Facebook ads are a form of paid promotion that is charged by impressions, clicks, or auctions. Facebook offers many types of ad formats, like carousel, video, image, slideshow, collection, post engagement, lead generation ads, page likes, etc. We are
masters at creating compelling, high impact Facebook PPC campaigns that achieve your targeted prospective customers by location, gender, age, and interest. Our primary goal of doing Facebook advertising campaigns is to attract maximum clients and increase Likes and make your brand viral. We ensure that the posts go live at the time of peak engagement on social channels.
By using Facebook Ads, you can generate specific campaigns for your goal:
- Brand Awareness – To reach the same interest people for your brand, ultimately increasing brand awareness.
- Traffic – To boost traffic on the website, app, or Facebook page
- Reach – To reach the maximum number of people
- Engagement – to increase engagement on posts, events, or offers, etc.
- Video Views – To increase the view count of your video
- App Installs – To increase app installation
- Messages – to begin a conversation with prospects by increasing messages on Facebook
- Conversion – Reach people who are more likely to convert as a sale on website or app
- Lead Generation – To generate leads from lead capture forms
- Store Visits – To reach maximum people near your targeted location and get more store visit
- Catalog Sales – To use particular ads that show items from catalogs to a target audience
Yes! The data shows that use of Facebook in particular among older generations is rising rapidly—users 65 and older are the fastest growing group on the platform. Your customers are on Facebook far more than you probably realize, making this platform an essential component to a digital marketing strategy.
Just because you dislike mint chocolate chip ice cream doesn’t mean it’s not in your best interest to sell it—plenty of other people do, and you could be losing out on business. If you aren’t on Facebook, it’s likely that your competitors are, and they’re interacting with your potential customers without you.
It’s true, you’ll need to do more for your HVAC, home performance, or solar company than just post organically on your company’s Facebook page—the days of organic reach are largely over for our industries. But that doesn’t mean there’s no value to organic posts—there’s lots of data showing that brand relevance and brand activity is still important. When a potential customer goes to your website and your social media pages to see if you’re a trustworthy company, they’ll want to see recent activity.
Nope—the short answer is, they’re all controlled by one platform: Facebook Ads Manager, and you can make things as simple or complex as you’d like. You don’t need a separate budget or even a separate ad creative… unless you want it.
Simply put, awareness is the primary driver for Facebook advertising, putting it at the top of the sales funnel. Facebook is great for getting cheap volume and plenty of eyeballs on your brand. Facebook can also be used towards the bottom of the funnel, though, as you get closer to closing, with it’s retargeting capabilities.
Facebook retargeting allows you to create custom marketing lists of people who have already interacted with your brand—they could have visited a certain page on your website or watched a specific video, or you could already have their email address or phone number—and lets you create a specific remarketing campaign to target them again and get them closer to closing.