Best ATS Maintenance Company in India
An Applicant Tracking System (ATS) helps recruitment and hiring needs of the organization via its electronic handling software application. An ATS can be accessed and implemented online at an enterprise as well as a small business level, depending on the needs of the company; free and open-source ATS software is also available. It is an HR software that allows staffing companies to gather, analyze, and sift job applicant data.
Davzon being into the recruitment and staffing industry knows how crucial it is for an organization to maintain talent pool pipeline and keep all recruitment and hiring material available at one go. Our ATS maintenance team helps our clients
to maintain their ATS and keep all the job posts arranged, candidates sourced, and candidates who have applied in the proper tracker and manage application tracking. We also post urgent available jobs on various portals and job boards integrated to ATS. Arranging all this helps the recruiter to search for the candidate on just one click and makes hiring faster, providing reports and analysis.
Benefits of using ATS Maintenance:
- Automatizes & streamlines the recruitment process.
- One-click job posting to various job boards (as ATS can be linked to multiple job boards)
- Manage candidates all in one place and manage the entire staffing process via your custom workflow
- Quickly identifies the best candidates and excludes the non-fit profiles.
- Get rid of resumes that are choking mail-boxes.
- Gives your company’s website a branded careers page
- Makes tracking & managing of applications easier than ever
- Enhance Reporting and Compliance
- Interview scheduling, see all your interviewers’ schedules side by side
- Improve Communication & Reduce Friction
- Cost-efficient and improves the cost per hire